Sunday 11 March 2018

Scruff Cupcake....................

HI!

Back for my final card using the BRAND NEW FuzzyPuffs Collection from Polkadoodles!

Fuzzypuffs COLOUR digi stamp BIG VALUE download kit

For my final card, I HAD to play with Scruff, he is the sweetest little dog and I chose to use 'Scruff Cupcake' because, well..........he has cake! Lol

Scruff is part of the main collection, but if you just want to buy him on his own, he is avaialable as a black & white digi which you can see here, or as a precoloured digi, available here

I made a 7x7 card using papers from Winnie Celebrations 1, which you can see here.


I coloured Scruff with my copic markers


He's SO cute! 


Loved making this one, I hope you like it also. 

Thank you for popping past. 


Yvonne x


No comments:

Post a Comment