Saturday 17 March 2018

You're a Hoot.............

Hello!

Thought I would try a new colour combo today, I am not big on green so I pushed myself (slightly) out of the pink/purple zone and dipped my toe into the green zone, well, citrus green zone anyway!


I used a Tiddly Inks Stamps image, this little cutie is called 'Owlays Have Fun' - this is a cracking digi stamp as you get so many extras in the download, check it out here.

I wanted to create a 'scene' and not just use Wryn, so I decided to make a CAS card, using elements from the download. It wasn't until I was colouring it up, that I realised I have no idea how to colour an owl!

I made a 7x7 card with paper from a Nitwit Collection digi pack.  I was thinking 'woodsy' - I think brown is the only thing in common with this paper and wood!

The images are coloured with my Copic Markers.

I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E15
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Green:  YG01, YG07, YG09
Owl: E25, E27, E29

I actually highlighted the sentiment with E51 but as I took this picture under my Ottlite, you can't see it. but it does stand out more in real life. I added some clear micro beads for embellishments on the top left corner. 

She's cute and i can live with the 'green' - it makes a nice change for me. 

Hope you like it! 

Hugs


Yvonne x

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your colouring is beautiful! I’m not a green person ( love purples,blues and pinks!) but I love the colours you have used 😊 Debs x

    ReplyDelete