Sunday 4 March 2018

Rock on............

Hello!

Well I have been playing over the last few weeks with some Wryn images that I haven't coloured before. Yesterday, I finished colouring the ones I had printed and then made them into some cards. I made some for upcoming Mothers Day - which in the UK is March 11th - so I won't share them until next week.

Today I have opted to share 'Wryn Geek Chic No Glasses' - you can see her here. You get two images, one with and one without glasses, as you can see, I opted to use the one without glasses.


In the file you get extra digis, I resized the skull and put in on her tshirt. 

I made a 7x7 card, using paper from one of my Nitwit Collection digi packs.  The frame is also from Tiddly Inks Stamps - it comes from the digi image 'Whatever' - you can get it here, she's super cute and includes the frame I used.

Wryn is coloured with Copic Markers, I used the following:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair:  C04, C06, C08, C10, tiny smidgen of Black
Top: C06, C08, C10
Pinks:  RV06, RV09, RV19

I used a pan pastel for the magenta background. 


I added some black velvet ribbon and two black sparklers for embellishments. I need to add a 'hello' but I will do that when i am ready to send her to someone. 

I hope you like her, I love the way she turned out!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs 


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I love Tiddly Inks and Wryn! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete