Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mother's Day.......

Hello!

It's Mothers Day in the UK so Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there.

I made three Mothers Day cards for today, two for my mum and one for my partners mum. Two are made with Wryn from Tiddly Inks Stamps and one from 'All Dressed Up Stamps'.

My mums card uses Wryn Wishes - which you can see here. (Edit - this card which was my mums card has been stolen by my OH for his mum! The cheek!!!!!)


I cut Wryn out with my Silhouette on a scalloped circle. I went round it with R11 to make it blend. The papers are digi papers from Nitwit Collection.

I made a 7x7 card and simply made Wryn the focus.


I coloured Wryn with my Copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E15
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress: RV000, RV00, RV10, RV11, RV21
BG000 BG000, BG01
Puffs: Y11, Y21, Y23, C02, blender
I added a white marker pen to her dress

She's uber cute!



I added a length of ribbon and some pearls for embellishments. 

A simple sentiment finished the card off. 

Thanks for popping past.

Hugs 


Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment