Saturday 10 March 2018

Happy Day..............

Hello!!

How is everyone today? I don't know about you but I am ready for some sunshine so with this in mind, I made a card with yellow! I don't usually do yellow, but given that the dress has smiley faces on it, I thought yellow was the way to go!

This week I coloured 'Wryns Texting' - which you can see here. I cut her out on my Silhouette. I made a 7x7 card with paper from my digi collection of Nitwit Papers.  I printed the sentiment on a seperate piece of card and then coloured it yellow with my pan pastels.

A simple dotty ribbon and voila!

I coloured Wryn with my Copic Markers;

I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E15
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress:  Y02, Y08, Y18, Y32, Y35, Y38
Phone:  C2, C4, C5

She is super cute and made me smile, so even if it is grey and miserable out there, she's sunshine bright!

I hope you like her, thanks for popping past! 

Hugs

Yvonne x


No comments:

Post a Comment