Tuesday 20 March 2018

Easter!

Hello!

Digi Choosday Challenge is here again and this time we are thinking Easter at the design team, you can see my teammates inspiration over on the main blog.

When you are there you can check out the discount code which you can use up until midnight on Tuesday.

This week I made an A5 card using papers from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles which you can see the whole collection here. I used a precoloured image from the same collection, using 'Hi - It's Me', you can get this as a black and white digi here.


I cut out the image twice and layerd it on top to add some definition. The sentiment is from the same collection and I get the impression if the answer isn't 'Yes' - I don't think Winnie is letting you in!


I love how bright this card is. I hope you do too.

Pop back to the main blog to see grab the code and see the rest of the design teams inspiration.

Remember the easiest way to keep up with all things POLKADOODLES is sign up to the newsletter which you can do here.

See you soon!

Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes #63
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 
Retarte - Anything Goes #117

5 comments:

  1. Cake? Definitely!! Love these soft and gentle colours, Yvonne! Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cake! I'd give the correct answer! hee hee Beautiful card with the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... loving all the polkadots ... always love cake :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Love your sweet card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#117
    Maria Pilar DT http://stampartpapel.com/retarte-117-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and I love the dimension you added with the layers! Thanks for joining us @ Lemon Shortbread.

    ReplyDelete