Tuesday 16 January 2018

GDT Spot at Through The Craft Room Door.................

Hello

This week I have been delighted to be a guest design team member at Through The Craft Room Door, they post a challenge every week and have an amazing team.

The challenge blog is sponsored every week and this week the challenge sponsor is Patties Creations, you can see her work here.

I had the pleasure of using 'Strawberries in the Basket' - which you can get here.

I made a 6x6 card and coloured the image with my Copic Markers.

I used the following markers:

Strawberries:  R05, R08, R27, R39, G03, G05, G09
Basket: E23, E25, E27, E29

I used a Spellbinders edge die to create the detailed edge and then simply placed some red gingham paper behind my white card. I added a chipboard sentiment from Make It Crafty for an embellishment. 

I hope you like this and I would like to thank Through The Craft Room Door for giving me the opportunity to guest with them this week.

See you soon

Hugs 

Yvonne x

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card Yvonne! The gingham border is the perfect touch with those lovely strawberries.... Thank you for joining us as our Guest Designer at Through the Craft Room Door
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete