Saturday 20 January 2018

Ducky Dance....................

Hello!

Popping in today to share a Tiddly Inks Stamps card using Wryn Ducky Dance which you can get straight to by clicking on Ducky Dance. 


Isn't she just the absolute cutest? I can honestly sit and colour Wryn all day!

I made a 7x7 card using papers I had in my stash back when Lili of the Valley carried paper pads. All I added was a simple piece of ribbon and a sentiment.


The sentiment is using Make It Crafty chipboard embellishments which you can see the range here. I really love these, I think they really add to the card. 

I coloured Wryn using my Copic Markers:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair:  E30, E31, E33, E35
Red: R24, R27, R39
Blues: B91. B93, B95
Ducks: C00, C01, C03, C05 blender YR07, YR14, YR18

I really do love how this one turned out and I made this with the intention of having a stash of cards ready to post when I need them, but I may keep this one.................

Thank you for popping past and I hope you like my card. 

Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks!!! Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card..love everything about it..thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Fab colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some expertly done coloring on this! I LOVE your color choice. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning. love your colouring. I have printed this image to colour myself tonight :) Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks xxx Stacey DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this Yvonne. The colours and simple design are fab. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Tiddly Goes' Challenge' at Tiddly Inks. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete