Sunday 1 October 2017

Winnie Wednesday Skull................



Hello!

I LOVE this image, I love her attitude and her pose, she is the cutest and is almost my favourite of the entire collection. Of course I am talking about the FAB NEW Collection Winnie Wednesday - which you can see the WHOLE collection on this page, and buy the complete bundle here.

Winnie Wednesday Witch Full Bundle Printable download Halloween Trick or Treat  - Digital Stamp download printable clipart.

You get images in both black and white digis or pre-coloured images, papers and sentiments. Jam packed with all you need for Halloween!

So Winnie Wednesday Skull is ADORABLE! I made a 7x7 card and coloured her with my copic markers. I used two papers from the collection, the main focus paper is quite detailed so I didn't want to detract from that, so all I added was my image, a sentiment and some bats - because she sooooo needs to have bats!


I just love how this one turned out.

I used the following copic markers to colour Winnie
Skin: E000, E00, E13, E11, E04
Hair: C9, C8, C7, C5
Dress: BV17, V25, V27

Look at that pose! What a little miss, so very cute! 

Now as you know Polkadoodles allows you to get all elements of a collection individually, so if you want the black and white digi only, click here.  If you don't have time or desire to colour, get the pre colured stamp here. I used papers from collection 1 and collection 3.

I really think she's lovely.

Remember to check out the whole collection here.

Thanks for popping by! 

See you soon

Hugs 

Yvonne x 

No comments:

Post a Comment