Tuesday 4 July 2017

Winnie Special Moments - Design Sheet

Hello!

It is time for a new challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge - as you know our challenges are always Anything Goes but the design team like to have a theme and this week we are once again reminding you about the fantastic Design Sheets that Nikky adds into most of her collections.

Now before we get on to what I made this week, REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain.

So as I was saying, design sheets. Oh my goodness, I used to be terrified of them, everything was on one page, did you need to use it all, could you resize it, who wants to cut it all out? Well, I am super duper converted to the ease and use of a design sheet.

Firstly - if you have an electronic cutting device, you are LAUGHING! Nikky adds in to her collections a black outline of the design sheet, you just enter that into the Silhouette, trace, voila - cut lines sorted. Then you take the matching coloured design sheet, it lays over the top, group them together, voila.

Secondly, yes you can resize anything you want only do it AFTER you have traced and grouped ok.

Thirdly, use what you want! Once I got to the stage of realising not everything had it's place and there is no set format for how YOU want to design the card - I have had LOADS of fun.  As you can see below!

I used design sheet number 2 in the main collection of Winnie - Special Moments for this card. However, if you just want the design sheet - you can get it here.

I added one extra paper from the same collection and then just had fun designing a carefree fun card. I used a 7x7 kraft card blank and I love how this turned out. It's not my usual everything in it's place card and I think that's why I love it so!

Here's a close up for you.


As I said, random fun!

Pop over to the main blog to see what else the design team have come up with for your inspiration, trust me, there are some gorgeous projects over there!

Remember to come join in the fun with us, you can use any medium you like and the theme is anything goes.

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes 
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #166


11 comments:

  1. Love the detail on this!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is utterly butterly cute as love all the detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so adorable! Summer at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne wow such a pretty card love the design sheet you have used and all the elements shows for such a beautiful card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love all the details x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable make,gorgeous design with so many elements...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love all the flowers
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yvonne this is just pure spring delight.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card,so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at crafty sentiments.
    Marja GDT

    ReplyDelete