Tuesday 20 June 2017

Use More Than One Image......

Hello

It's a fresh challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge today which means a new challenge and a new discount code! So make sure to take advantage of the fab discount while you can.

For those playing along with us the theme is Anything Goes, you can enter any project you like as long as it is made by you.

So the design team where asked to make a project using more than one image, I decided I wanted to make a mini notebook, and the only collection I wanted to play with for this was of course Serenity! You can check out this beautiful collection here.  I would warn you, there are a LOT of pictures coming.........

I used purple backing card and printed papers from the collection using my silhouette portrait.




 I printed a sentiment from the collection onto every sheet and the printed and cut out appropriate images to complete my little notebook.






I was SO happy with how this turned out. I took a very bad picture of it standing, hope you can see what I was aiming for.
I love this, all I had to do was tie it with some ribbon to make it complete.

I hope you pop over to the main blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team.

See you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes 
CardsundMore - Anything But a Card #187
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #164


14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Yvonne this is amazing! Super duper gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly Fantastic!!! What an amazing project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne wow what a gorgeous note book you have made it is darling so super sweet I just love it. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and fun! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne.....this is fabulous. Great choice of collections.💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each and every page!!! So beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mini notebook. Love all the img, graat work
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love each and every page! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous nootebook. Thanks for your participation in Cards und More challange. Hope to se you in outher next challange. //Zora

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little notebook is gorgeous. Lovely pasteltones and images.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete